Color for agrochemicals, agro seed coatings and spray pattern indicators.
Sensient’s extensive variety of colorants offers solutions for a multitude of agriculture applications, from enhancing a pond or lake’s aesthetic appeal to CFR-40 compliant seed coatings.
Sensient Colors for Agriculture
From seed identification and differentiation to turf enhancement solutions, our fully customizable colorants provide innovative aesthetic and functional solutions to the agriculture industry.
Sensient’s SensiCoat™ seed coatings provide a full palette of vibrant, customizable CFR-40 compliant colors.
- Create a high quality seed coating that enhances the appearance, flowability and plantability of your seeds
- Enhance seed protection and dust control
- Excellent coverage and overall appearance to enhance your seed brand
- Complies with USA inert ingredient regulations for seed coatings required by the EPA
- Available as a SensiCoat Pigment Dispersion, SensiCoat Dry MAXX, SensiCoat PLUS, Pearl MAXX and SensiCoat Seed Coating Polymer AG
- Can be combined with Sensipearl™ for an iridescent shimmer
Sensient is your key partner for colorants that will allow you to:
- Create your own brand identity and identify and differentiate your active ingredients
- Develop high quality spray pattern indicators
Provide innovative products and solutions that aesthetically enhance turf, ponds, mulch, and divot sand
Sensient offers bespoke blends in varying formats, including powders, granules and solutions, along with a range of packaging options to suit your requirements. Custom, private branding and labelling on request. Individual to bulk delivery options available.
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.