SensiCoat is used in seed coating applications and can provide superior color consistency across a wide range of seed varieties, including row crop, vegetable seed, grass, forage and botanical seeds. Combining color and additional enhancements allows for SensiCoat to promote a uniform, less dusty coating, further advancing seed flow, appearance and performance.
- Superior color consistency and stability for stronger brand identification.
- Customer-focused approach to provide customized color formulations.
- Compliant with the inert ingredient regulations for seed treatment applications required by EPA regulation 40 CFR 180.
- Consistent Coverage - SensiCoat™ pigment dispersions offer reliable high strength 40 CFR part 180 compliant color milled in Sensient’s St. Louis MO manufacturing facility at a fair price for your seed coating formulation.
- A water-based seed coating system for superior coating performance.
- Reliable color consistency to evenly cover any seed.
- Can be combined with many actives packages, polymers and finishing agents.
- Extra Coverage - Great for coarse or unevenly-shaped seed types, this proprietary dualcolorant system both coats the surface and penetrates crevices on the surface of seeds.
- Pigment dispersion with unmatched color strength.
- Proprietary dual colorant engineering to enhance color depth.
- Provides superior coverage with less pigment.
- Available in a full palette of customizable hues.
- Extra Stability - SensiCoat NG™ offers the next generation of stability. When pigment dispersions are stored in harsh conditions, they can gel. SensiCoat NG™ was specially formulated and tested to provide added stability to your formula.
- SensiCoat NG™ is engineered to deliver a stable viscosity for easy pouring and pumping.
- Tested for compatibility with a variety of active ingredients.
- Compatible in different formulation types, including suspension concentrate (SC) formulations and microemulsion (ME) formulations.
- Works in wettable powder (WP) formulations, water dispersable granule (WDG) formulations, and suspoemulsion (SE) formulations.
- Row crop (corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, sorghum, rice)
- Vegetable seed
- Grass seed
- Forage and botanical seeds