Intratherm can be used on anything that can be treated with a polymeric coating that is receptive to the disperse dyes used. Process involves use of dye that sublime or convert from solid to gaseous form under the influence of heat.
- High color-strength disperse dyes that contain no added dilutents or dispensing agents
- Complete line for a wide range of shades
- Frequently used in oil-based inks for offset printing
- Used in solvent-based (alcohol/other) inks for flexographic, screen or gravure printing
- Can be processed to make aqueous dispersions for water-based printing processes (with suitable equipment and know-how)
Intratherm dyes are noted for their brightness, colorfastness and compatibility as shading components.
Product Packaging and Delivery Systems
Individual to bulk delivery options available. Custom, private branding and labelling on request.
Standard Pack Sizes
- 10lb (4.5kg) Box, 55lb (24.9kg) Drum
- Bulk and custom packaging available
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.