Color for washing powders / tablets / gels and laundry fabric conditioners.
- Functional color systems for superior non-bleed performance
- Low dosage rates delivering cost-in-use savings
- Experienced technical application team
Sensient Colors for Laundry
Coloring Liquid Detergent
Typically water soluble dyes are used to enhance product appearance and brand recognition of liquid formulations used for laundry detergents. However, pigments could also be used depending on the viscosity of the formulation and the opacity requirements.
- Typical dosage rate – 0.005% – 0.01%
Coloring Powdered Detergent
Typically pigments are used to enhance the appearance of the powder and are sprayed onto it to create a speckled effect. Water soluble dyes could also be used if the powder contains some moisture.
- Dosage rates depend on processing conditions.
Sensient’s unique line of Color Inclusions can provide unique visual effects in enhancing brand attributes of the finished products.
Coloring Fabric Conditioner
Typically fabric conditioners use cationic surfactants and are opaque systems. Water soluble dyes are generally used.
- Typical dosage rate – 0.005% – 0.01%, however dosage rates are dependent on processing conditions
- Intrawite is ideal for products needing a high whitening effect.
Sensient offers bespoke blends in varying formats, including powders, granules and solutions, along with a range of packaging options to suit your requirements. Custom, private branding and labelling on request. Individual to bulk delivery options available.
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.