SensiPro granules are a proprietary, ultra-high strength dye formulation built with a revolutionary delivery method for a variety of applications.
- Food quality dyes manufactured at Sensient’s USA Food Colors facility
- Ultra-high strength, 90% pure dye, up to 3x stronger than some powders and 300% to 1200% performance increase over liquids
- Proprietary formulation is a genuine industry innovation
- Ideal for use in natural or manmade ponds, lakes, golf courses, reflection pools, farm ponds, fish hatcheries, and aquascapes
- When used as directed, SensiPro is safe for humans and wildlife
About SensiPro Granules
SensiPro is 90% pure dye with no dispersing aids, fillers, or unnecessary surfactants. SensiPro contains a higher dye load meaning lower usage rates, lower freight costs, and reduced inventory and storage expense, leading to an improvement in your bottom line while actually increasing color quality.
SensiPro granules eliminate clumps by breaking through surface tension immediately and evenly coloring the water column. Up to three times stronger than competitive powders, SensiPro granules do not contain dispersing aids, fillers, or unnecessary surfactants. The proprietary production process at Sensient creates a smooth flowing, low dust granule product with rapid dispersion technology.
As a pond colorant, SensiPro is ideal for use in natural or manmade ponds, lakes, golf courses, reflection pools, farm ponds, fish hatcheries, and aquascapes. As a spray pattern indicator, SensiPro can be used on golf courses and other professionally managed turf. SensiPro granules are also suitable for industrial vegetation management and forestry applications or any application where a non-liquid product is preferred.
SensiPro Granules are available as pourable granules or as a Solupack (water soluble bag).
Please see product information sheets to the right of this page for suggested usage rates.
A revolutionary product for pond colorants and spray pattern indicators, available in clear containers.
- Lightweight, freeze resistant, transport leak reduction, and recyclable packaging available
- Convenient granules allow for an easier and more accurate pour that traditional powders or liquids
- Rapid dispersion technology through the easy pour bottle system
An easy to use, water-soluble delivery method for SensiPro granules, an ultra-pure granular technology.
- Water soluble bags dissolve and release granules in less than five minutes
- No added sulfates or dispersing aids, lower net cost than competitive powders
- Lighter weight than liquids or powders means reduced freight costs
- Custom-weighed to meet specific pond and pattern indicator needs
SensiPro performance comparison
SensiPro™ Granules – How to use this innovative dye technology
SensiPro™ Granules – Two to three times stronger than competitive powders!
Competitive powders form “icebergs,” resulting in inefficient surface clumps and streaks. SensiPro Granules disperse rapidly, efficiently coloring the water column.
Product Packaging and Delivery Systems
Individual to bulk delivery options available. Custom, private branding and labelling on request.
Standard Pack Sizes: SensiPro Pourable
- Pourable containers starting at 1 kg and US Quart
- 24 ounce (680 gram) RPM tilt and pour
- Bulk and custom packaging available
Standard Pack Sizes: SensiPro Solupacks
- From 1 ounce (28 gram) to 10 ounce (283 gram) Water Soluble Pack
- Bulk, pre-weighed and custom packaging available
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.