Water soluble tracer dye with fluorescing properties.
- Water soluble tracer dye with fluorescing properties
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation* under NSF/ ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Standard Number 60 for Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals
- Detectable at extremely low concentrations of 10 parts per trillion (1×10-8 gram per liter)
- Maximum allowable level in water is 0.1 ppb/0.1 ug/L
- Stable in use at different pH, light, and chemical conditions
- Water treatment facilities
- Federal, State, and private environmental agencies
- Municipal water and sewer departments
- Oil, Energy and Nuclear plants
- Automotive chemicals and household cleaners
Rhodamine WT applications
- Verify flow capacity in a system or piping
- Settle billing disputes
- Localize infiltration
- Determine discharge rates
- Measure pump performances
- Calibrate flow meters
- Leak detection
- Stream studies
*National Sanitation Foundation (NSF International) assist in development of public health standards and certification programs that help protect the world’s food, water, consumer products and environment. http://www.nsf.org/
Product Packaging and Delivery Systems
Individual to bulk delivery options available. Custom, private branding and labelling on request.
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.