Metal complex dyes with solubility primarily in solvents. These dyes are especially suitable where light fastness, high heat stability and chemical resistance are required.
- High dye purity, low insolubility (solutions may still require filtration prior to use)
- Solubility in alcohols and polar organic solvents:
- Methanol, ethanol, acetone, MEK, etc.
- Can also be dissolved in polar solvents and introduced into less polar solvents
Intraplast solvent-soluable dyes have excellent transparency, clarity and lightfastness making them ideal for a variety of coating applications. The high-quality, metal complex line of colorants for solvent-based applications is highly resistant to heat, chemicals, color bleeding and migration. Additionally, Intraplast is suitable for a variety of solvent/polymeric binder vehicles including nitrocellulose, vinyl, shellac, epoxy, and polyamide types.
Product Packaging and Delivery Systems
Individual to bulk delivery options available. Custom, private branding and labelling on request.
Standard Pack Sizes
- 10lb (4.5kg) Boxes, 20kg Boxes, Drums
- Bulk and custom packaging available
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.