- Compatible with SensiCoat™ and SensiCoat™ Plus seed coating colorants and commonly used inoculants, insecticides, and fungicides
- Enhances flowability and handling of seeds
- Formulated to improve dispersion of colorants and active ingredients
- Designed to form a smooth seed surface to reduce skips and doubles during plant spacing
- Compliant with the inert ingredient regulations for seed treatment applications required by EPA regulation 40 CFR 180
- Row crop (corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, sorghum, rice)
- Vegetable seed
- Grass seed
- Forage and botanical seeds
SensiCoat™ - offers a full palette of vibrant, customizable, 40 CFR part 180 compliant seed coating color solutions, to help you create a unique hue for your brand. SensiCoat is used in seed coating applications and can provide superior color consistency across a wide range of seed varieties, including row crop, vegetable seed, grass, forage and botanical seeds.
Pearl Maxx™ - dry finishing powder adds both beauty and function.
- Faster dry time
- Premium, high luster appearance
- Improves seed flowability and reduces seed bridging
- Little to no need for talc or graphite at planting time