Color for mulches
- No pigment settling in storage
- Refresh the visual appearance of old or faded mulch
- Easy to apply using conventional garden spray applicator
- Color and added value innovation
- Highest quality products with a dependable supply
- Personal customer service and technical support
Products for this application
Sensient Colors for Mulches
Sensient SensiPro Mulch-Brite Colorants provide a deep and uniform color to fading landscaping mulch. Specifically formulated using Sensient’s innovative pigment dispersion technology, Mulch-Brite colorants will not clog spray nozzles during application, or settle from suspension while in storage.
Products are easy to apply by mixing with water in a garden sprayer and applying to the mulch.
- Quick and easy to apply using typical garden sprayer
- Reduced labor time and cost than adding fresh mulch
Three shades available (additional shades in development):
- Pigment Brown
- Pigment Orange (Cedar)
- Pigment Black
To use add 250 g of colorant per 10 litres of water and stir. Spray in open area initially to avoid coloring any walkways or stones. Avoid spraying areas not intended to be colored as this product will stain concrete and stone.
Sensient offers bespoke blends in varying formats, including powders, granules and solutions, along with a range of packaging options to suit your requirements. Custom, private branding and labelling on request. Individual to bulk delivery options available.
Sensient’s technical team provides technical support, application advice and a color sampling service. Please contact us for practical working solutions to any of your color problems.